About Me

My photo
I have Fibromyalgia, OA and Depression. I am trying to raise awareness of these and other similar debilitating illnesses. Remember - They may not be able to see our pain, but YOU can feel it...and they can't prove it isnt there !!! YOU are human...YOU have rights...YOU have the right to be heard - TALK - SHOUT - DONT STAY QUIET - LETS MAKE THEM HEAR US !! All the content featured on this site belongs to me and permission for use of any of my photos, images, names or blogposts is required.

Friday 10 February 2012

Further Contact RE: Liddle Complaint

Having written** to the PCC again expressing my concern for the lack of representation for the Fibromyalgia community I have now received this response:

Thank you for writing to us.  I am pleased to confirm that UK Fibromyalgia have contacted us; they will be acting as the co-lead complainant with the ME Association.
 
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or concerns.
 
With best wishes,

** MY letter:

Thank you for you response.  I am, however concerned that you have not mentioned anything about Fibromyalgia.  The article also mentioned this illness in the same context as ME, and I detailed it in my complaint.

Might I suggest also contacting some organisations and associations who could represent the hundreds of thousands of Fibromyalgia sufferers as well.

Thank you.

http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/
http://www.fmauk.org/


Original Post:
Press Complaints Commission Part 1



No comments:

Post a Comment